Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What a woman really means : Its-hilarious


Yes = No
No = Yes
Maybe = No
I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
We need. . . = I want
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
We need to talk. . . = I need to complain
Sure. . . go ahead = I don't want you to.
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
I want new curtains = . . . and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper. . . . .
Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like.
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
Am I fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.
The same old thing = Nothing
Nothing = Everything
Nothing, really = It's just that you're such an idiot!

More on:

No comments:

Post a Comment