Saturday, August 4, 2012

Please contribute to make the site better

http://www.indiegogo.com/its-hilarious?a=901297&i=wdgi

(Please click on the above link to contribute)

Short Summary

We all receive a number of funny jokes/ funny pictures from our friends, relatives & colleagues and most of it gets lost in the midst of many emails we receive. The purpose of this jokes portal is to give a platform for everyone to gather these jokes in one place and access it easily when needed. It would be a good place for you to refer your friends when they are feeling down.

I believe laughing is a very good way to relieve stress in one's life and hence this portal (http://www.its-hilarious.com).

I am attracting about 400-500 visitors a day to this portal now and have crossed a million hits. I have now reached a stage where I would like to make improvements and reach more people. I will need professional help to make the enhancements & this will cost me a lot of money and more of my time. So, I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Other Ways You Can Help

If you cannot make a monetary contribution, I would still appreciate your help in spreading the word about this portal. I am sure your friends and relatives will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment